Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lazy Days


I love lazy days because they just let me relax, and have some free time for a change. It's important to sometimes just do nothing so that a person can forget about their many problems, and take time only to let go of all tension, even if just for an hour or so. Being stressed is really harmful not only to people around you but to yourself too. When you are stressed you tend to be more angry towards the people around you, and easily irritated, but you are also tiring yourself out, and might have trouble to calm down. Although everyone needs to have lazy days, some people need it more than others. I believe students in high school and college, who tend to be exposed to a lot of pressure that may result in feeling stressed, should try to fit in more lazy days than others. It doesn't have to be a whole day but it can be a day where even if you are doing homework, you still take some time off to do other stuff that are calming such as reading, watching TV, exercise etc. Anytime I don't have homework, which happens ones every century, I like to consider it a lazy day because even though I do things, I tend to be more relaxed and happy.

Photo taken from here

1 comment:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Baking desserts is another great way to spend those lazy days and get rid of stress. :)