Thursday, September 3, 2009

Movies

One of the best things in life is to make popcorn, make yourself comfortable in the couch, and just watch a great movie that you have already seen a thousand times but still can't get tired of. There aren't many movies that are really excellent enough to make you want to spend 2 hours watching it again, and those movies that are should be sacred. I tend to get sick of a movie after about 2 times because then I just know everything that is going to happen, and I can't find a reason to waste time watching something that feels like I know it by heart. However, there are always exceptions, I mean there are movies that I can't ever get tired of because they are just all time classics, that needs to be seen.
Examples of movies that I can watch for a hundred times without getting bored by are:
  • "Twilight" (based on the books by Stephanie Meyer)
  • "The Devil Wears Prada"
  • "Grease"
  • "She's the man"
  • All the Harry Potter movies
  • "The Notebook"
  • "A Walk to Remember"

3 comments:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Yay for Independence Day! I'm going to try and watch some movie this weekend!

Ida Palmgren said...

if you haven't watch twilight yet, you should! It is the best!

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

I have seen Twilight, but I've only read one of the books. We ended up watching Dan in Real Life and part of Babel before we fell asleep.