Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Home


There is no place like home. No matter what happens or what you are feeling, coming home is one of the best feelings in the world. At times you can get tired of your home and you just want to get out but after a while you just want to get back home. That is at least how I feel. Sometimes I've been home for a long time so I want to leave and maybe travel or something. However after just a couple of days, no matter how fun the trip is, I can't wait to get home, to my own bed, to my room, etc. My home can be really annoying at times because I get sick of just staying at home doing nothing or being around my family 24/7. But then if I'm gone for a couple of nights, I always miss my home and everything it includes, such as my family. The worst thing about moving around a lot is changing homes and that uncertainty of maybe not liking your new house. But every time I've moved, I have liked my new houses and eventually made it my new home. I think that I can create a new home so easily because as long as I am around my family, it doesn't really matter where I live. I love my home and no matter what I always like coming home to my own things.

Picture taken from here

No comments: