Saturday, May 15, 2010

Presents


One of the many great things in life is presents. It doesn't really matter whether you are giving or receiving because although they are very different, it's very fun. Let's first talk about receiving presents. It can be on your birthday, christmas or just those random ones any time of the year. It's so exciting to get presents because most of the times you have no idea what they are and opening them is always an adventure. For example, one christmas I got this huge package from my parents. I was small and since the package was soft, I thought it was clothes or something so I immediately thought it would be boring. However when I opened the present it was a big teddy bear. I loved it, not only because it was cute and very nice but because I was happily surprised thinking it would be a "bad" present and it turned out to be the best one that year. Now giving presents is also very amusing. The process of getting a present and just finding the perfect one for the perfect person is a great feeling. I love shopping and as long as it is for someone important, it's great. Especially when you see the person opening the present that you had put a lot of thought behind and they get so happy. It doesn't matter whether I am giving or receiving presents, it is absolutely one of the things that make life better.

Picture taken from here


No comments: