Friday, October 23, 2009

Memories


No matter what happens in life, no one can take away your memories. You can lose absolute everything but at least your memories will always be yours. There are sad, happy, horrible, funny, tragic, embarrassing moments that happen throughout a person's life. Even though people say they would only like to keep the good ones, I don't think they really want to forget memories just because they were "bad" because it shaped their character, and might have changed their perspective on things. There are many things in life I could live without, but my memories are not one of them. I just can't imagine forgetting or losing all the moments I've experienced throughout my life. My memories are mine, and all material things in life don't measure up to them, and definitely not to the people in my memories. They can make you happy, feel good about yourself, make you sad, ashamed, and 1000 of more emotions that would take the whole blog to write. In the end, you are left with your memories, and it is one of the most precious things you have in life.

No comments: