Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Traveling


There are so many destinations in the world to travel to depending on what you want to experience, or see. Do you want to see animals up close without being in a zoo? Do you want to relax in the sun with the crystal blue water only some meters from your hotel? Do you want to experience real city life? Do you want to go skiing in high, beautiful mountains? Today there are so many places that can satisfy whatever you want to do. Traveling is a great way to see life through a new perspective, learn new things, acknowledge different ideas, meet diverse cultures, etc. I really enjoy traveling because it's a way to learn new things through fun activities, and just get away from my daily routines. I think everybody sometimes have to get away from their usual lives to experience something fresh, and enjoy themselves. I've always appreciated traveling even if at first I'm might be a little reluctant to go to a certain place, such as Pantanal, which is only forest and animals. One of the essential things to have when traveling is an open mind, you have to be open to the new things so that you can really appreciate the whole trip. For example, trying new foods that you could never have imagined eating, or snorkeling in a sea full of sharks. I find it hard to sometimes do these kinds of things but when I do it, I feel so much better afterwards because it has usually been fun and exciting. Traveling is one of the best things in life, and I love it!

1 comment:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Agree, agree, agree. Have fun on WOC!