Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hotmail

Hotmail is one of the things I can't really live without. It's my way of communicating with others and sending important files and messages. I actually use Hotmail a lot and I consider it a lot better than G-mail or other e-mailing sites. I've used Hotmail since I was little especially because I have moved around a lot and with this site I can continue to keep contact with my friends even if I don't live close to them. Although Facebook has somewhat taken over for Hotmail, I still believe Hotmail makes my life better because I can send files and talk to my teachers, which is really important. Since I've used the site for quite some time, I have seen it evolve and these days it is so modern and easy to use. Hotmail has very good features and it is easy to use. It is easily connected to MSN and all your users from Hotmail are automatically your friends on MSN. It's very easy to organize your mails into different folders and you can search for old mails and find them without much difficulty. One of the best things is that you can put certain mails that come from sites that you don't want as junk mail so that you won't have to keep seeing them and it's faster to delete. Hotmail is a very good e-mailing site and I'm sure I'll continue using it for a long time.

No comments: